This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Create New Account
How many other systems can I connect to my Magento eCommerce site?
When it comes to third-party systems, you can theoretically connect as many as you’re willing to pay for. As long as you are going through the API, you can add as many systems as you need for things like CRM, ERP, shipping, promotions or rewards, search solutions, or marketplace extensions.
Modules, however, are different than systems. Because they are made in a vacuum with no regard for other modules, best practices suggest limiting the number of modules to 10 or 15 maximum. If each of those modules affect a different aspect of your site, you should be fine. If you have more than one module for a specific function, such as promotions, you start running into problems. Your best option for incorporating modules is to leverage a customization through a certified partner.
Placing an online order requires just a few steps: Select an item you would like to purchase, and then click the Buy Now button from either the quick view or product detail page. You can then choose to continue shopping or go directly to Checkout. Once you are finished shopping, click on Shopping Cart at the top right corner of page, and follow the Checkout steps. You will receive an email confirming your order that includes your order number.
Yes, we do! Say hello to express delivery with DHL Express. For £4.95, your desired products can be with you within 1 day of your order leaving our warehouse if you order until midday. Simply select express delivery in the checkout when placing your order.
- Express delivery is now available for multi item orders. At the moment, in specific situations, this service may not always be available on all multi item orders. The service is also not available for partner products.
- We offer this service to addresses in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Express deliveries cannot be sent to pick-up points. We are unable to provide express delivery to some postcodes. Click here for a list of postcodes excluded from the express delivery option.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays
- You can use the following payment methods: credit card, PayPal and gift vouchers
- Check the status of your expedited delivery by logging into your customer account
- If the DHL express courier doesn’t reach you on their first delivery attempt, they will leave a note in your letter box. Follow the instructions on the card to rearrange delivery with DHL
- If you place an order early in the day (before 12pm), you will receive your products 1 day after they leave our warehouse. The estimated delivery is displayed in the checkout when placing your order. For some postcodes delivery may take longer; you will be made aware of this at the checkout.
- If you would like to return an order made by express delivery, just follow the instructions in our returns section .
- If you return your items, the express shipping costs will not be refunded.
The support is provided for our free products but fee will be required. There are 2 types of support package for you to choose: 1 month or lifetime. The amount of supporting time depends on the type of package that you purchase.